TransPost Troubleshooting MYOB Connection
There are a number of things which must be correctly set up to ensure successful connection with MYOB. TO assist in getting this working here is a step-by-step process for checking out the configuration.
The first step is to Configure TransPost
To fix this :
- if you have either TransPost or Configure TransPost open exit from them
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and click to start the Windows Task Manager
- Select the Processes tab
- If there is a copy of Myob (either Myob.exe or Myobp.exe) running select it and click end process. (It is easier to find if you sort the mage Name column)
- Once you are sure that you have closed down all instances of Myob, close Windows Task Manager
- Go to the folder containing your Myob Company file
- If there are any of the lock files 'Access01.flk', 'Access51.flk' or 'Lock0001.flk' delete them.
<> If you are using MYOB Premier or MYOB Enterprise with a Company file on a network then the simplest way to connect is to piggy-back off aregualr MYOB session.
- Start MYOB and open your company file in the normal way
- Then start TransPost. It will use the copy of the MYOB program (MYOBP.EXE) which is already running and connected
Do not exit from MYOB until you have finshed working in TransPost.